First 26 Weeks

First 26 Weeks
Week 1- Week 26

Your Attitude Should Be...

A lot is said about "attitude" in business, in sports, in school...  and in life. Most attitude statements are framed from a"worldly" point of view.

But this awesome passage from Philippians 2:5-11 is a lesson from a Kingdom point of view.(God's view)  It is one of the great descriptions of our Savior and Lord Jesus Christ.  It is one of my favorites...so about 12 years ago I memorized this passage.  It rolls over in my memory all the time.  I love it.  It reminds me of who Jesus is and who I am in Him.  My attitude should be the same as His !!!!

So what was Jesus' attitude?  The attitude of a servant.... humility, nothingness and obedience.  He was obedient to His Father even when it cost Him His life.

That is what my attitude should be....too.

No comments:

Post a Comment